Monday 19 August 2013

So far so good....

So if you read my post yesterday you will know i am changing tactics this week for JPJ. Just trying something new really after losing £40 odds of my winnings.  The news is its working well so far......£10 added yesterday and £11.80 withdrawn, wee profit of £1.80 :) and today £10 added and £25 withdrawn :) 

I did have a little bit more than £25 at one point but bought some tickets for the 2p link game and had a few spins on Tiki Island too - had some wins on that today too:


I stopped betting when my account was at £25 and withdrew it :) 

So far then i am up by £16.80 ;) I like it!! :D 

I am still doing the free games too of course - Its Monday so a little change of games for this weeks daily free game - trying Double Bubble this week :) 

No luck yet but the strategy for frees is holding up :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment