Sunday 25 August 2013

A weeks worth of earnings.....

It might seem a bit strange to talk about earnings instead of winnings when using a gambling site, but in my view that is what they are.  I 'earned' money this week by employing a new strategy which reduced the risks i was taking with my money.  Winnings to me are all about taking risks - big risks are taken for the possibility of big winnings.  Low risk (or at least lower risk) is more associated with earning for me.

My strategy was simple, add £10 to the account each day and gamble using roulette to increase that money.  Stop and withdraw cash as soon as the winning seemed to turn into losing. 

So how did i do altogether? Well my profits were: 

Sunday - £1.80
Monday - £15
Tuesday - £0 (lost bonus money)
Wednesday - £21.41
Thursday - £25
Friday - £24.52
Saturday - £0 (didn't play)
Sunday - £25.38

So from Sunday to Sunday I managed to 'earn' £113.11 

I know for some people that might seem like a pretty small amount - I know its reasonably easy to win £100 in an hour some days, or even 10 minutes.  I've been there and done that.  But this is money i have made in around 15 minutes play each day without taking any big risks of losing that amount (or even more). 

 The main thing is it is also regular - not many people 'win' £100 every day, or every week even.  It is very possible however using this strategy i would be able to 'earn' £100+ every week.  I'd be very happy with an extra £5200 a year i can tell you! 

I also had 3 days in this 8 day period where i didn't add anything, or very much to the earning pot - i seem to be averaging around £20 a day so say that averages out at around £150 a week - £600 a month......thats a lot of cash in my view for 15 mins a day! 

Of course it is not guaranteed!! It is highly possible that i will have a bad week where i could lose all my deposits......Maybe this week was a one off??? who knows? anyway, i will be continuing to try the new strategy and see how it goes :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment